Friday, May 8, 2009

telephones

Today, My cellular telephone device decided to take a little swim whilst I was brushing my teeth. The sink filled up with water because I need to use drano again.

It slipped, and my little life flashed before me. Oh no, my little pocket buddy! 
I quickly scooped it up and ran into my room and began patting it dry with the blanket from my freshly made bed. I turned it on and, as if it was just trying to breath, it would turn yellow and blue, and that's it. I dialed my mom's phone number, it worked, but I could barely hear her. 

Then I used the vacuum attachment on it. Then put it in the fridge for the day. an odd combination, I know.
But alas! It  works now and so goes the tale of the cellular phone and the h20. 

Speaking of phones and water. If it did indeed stop working, I would have quite a qualm with AT&T. The world is made mostly of water, my body is 75% water, why can't a phone take a little dampness. 

technology isn't very friendly, with it's lack of emotions and buttons, I'm getting a typewriter. 

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers